- Last Active
- No Roles
- Windows Version
- Windows 10 64-bit (64.0 GB RAM - Intel Xeon W-2133 CPU @ 3.60GHz)
- Global Mapper Version
Our company would find a dedicated tool for this very useful in our offices across the world. For instance, placing a point and getting global mapper to fill within the 'basin' to a specific elevation. We perform a lot of analysis for Tailings Facilities so having the ability to model a dam and then compute the capacity behind it would be awesome.
On that subject, having the ability to create a dam from a Line Feature would also be amazing too. We would need to enter the crest width, crest elevation and upstream and downstream slope parameters.
Assuming all your data is loaded with the correct coordinate system, you just need to switch your projection from MGI Balkzan Zone 7 to Geographic (Latitude/Longitude).
- Click on Configure (Spanner)
- Choose Geographic (Latitude/Longitude) for the Projection
- Choose WGS84 for the Datum
- Choose ARC DEGREES for the Planar Units