Global Mapper v25.0

Overlay Control Center - Changes

Roger Edrinn
Roger Edrinn Global Mapper UserTrusted User
edited December 2007 in Suggestion Box
Two requested changes for the Overlay Control Center:

1] On right click, have a open all and close all, or inhibit redraw after each check box click.
2] Very recently, past month, you added the full path to the discription. While that path can be very useful it also clutters the Overlay Control Center. May I suggest you hide the path, perhaps a right click to see it. If you still think the full path is useful as is, then please lengthen the dialog box so I can see it all when I edit the description.

Thanks

Comments

• global_mapper
    global_mapper Administrator
    edited December 2007
    You should just be able to select everything that you want to draw/hide and check it to have just one draw done.

There were several other complaints about the full path name in the Overlay Control Center, so I've now disabled that by default and made it an option in the Advanced section of the General tab of the Configuration dialog. I have placed a new build at http://www.globalmapper.com/global_mapper9.zip with the change for you to try. Simply download that file and extract the contents into your existing v9.xx installation folder to give it a try.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com
  • Roger Edrinn
    Roger Edrinn Global Mapper User Trusted User
    edited December 2007
    You should just be able to select everything that you want to draw/hide and check it to have just one draw done.
    Maybe that was done earlier, don't know. Selected a range, clicked a single box, all boxes in the range switched in unison. Nice!!! :)