Global Mapper v25.0

Custom Colors

ollagynot
ollagynot Global Mapper UserTrusted User
edited December 2008 in Suggestion Box
Mike,

If it is not to difficult, will you consider extending the custom color palette to text also?

Thank You,
Tony

Comments

• global_mapper
    global_mapper Administrator
    edited December 2008
    Tony,

What exactly do you mean? If you have a custom palette you can place the text label to use for each color immediately after the color fields. Are you after something different?

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com
  • ollagynot
    ollagynot Global Mapper User Trusted User
    edited December 2008
    Mike,

In the “select label font” for area, line, and point features there is an option for the color of the font. Currently you are limited to 16 colors. I was wondering if it would not be too difficult to allow a custom color. I have added two screenshots.
  • global_mapper
    global_mapper Administrator
    edited December 2008
    Tony,

Ah, I get you now. The font dialog is actually the shared Windows font dialog just with some Global Mapper-specific controls added at the bottom. The color selection is part of the common Windows implementation and not something added by me. It is kind of curious that they only have a limited selection of colors there, but I've looked through the flags for creating the common portion of the font dialog and can't find anything to allow selection of any 24-bit color.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com