Global Mapper v25.0

.RRD & .AUX files

Josh_Lockerby
Josh_Lockerby Global Mapper User
edited December 2014 in Elevation Data
How do I import these file types? Is there some supplementary files I am missing?

Comments

• global_mapper
    global_mapper Administrator
    edited November 2008
    Those ARE supplementary files and not the data files themselves. They typically accompany something like an Erdas Imagine .img file.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com
  • Josh_Lockerby
    Josh_Lockerby Global Mapper User
    edited November 2008
    I am trying to open data at the following locatoin:

159.121.106.159 - /sdl/lidar/2007_ODF_Delivery_2/
  • global_mapper
    global_mapper Administrator
    edited November 2008
    I took a look at the site. Along with each .rrd and .aux file is a folder which contains the Arc Binary Grid data associated with the .rrd and .aux data. Just download those entire folders with the data set names and load the w001001.adf file to get the data loaded.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com
  • Bearskin
    Bearskin Global Mapper User
    edited November 2014
    "I took a look at the site. Along with each .rrd and .aux file is a folder which contains the Arc Binary Grid data associated with the .rrd and .aux data. Just download those entire folders with the data set names and load the w001001.adf file to get the data loaded." (from Mike)

How do I get the w001001.adf file to show up in the file load dropdown box? Or is there another way to load it?
  • kbrown67
    kbrown67 Global Mapper User
    edited December 2014
    Bearskin wrote: »
    "I took a look at the site. Along with each .rrd and .aux file is a folder which contains the Arc Binary Grid data associated with the .rrd and .aux data. Just download those entire folders with the data set names and load the w001001.adf file to get the data loaded." (from Mike)

How do I get the w001001.adf file to show up in the file load dropdown box? Or is there another way to load it?

Just drag-and-drop the w001001.adf file onto GM.