Global Mapper v25.0

Data Source is Missing

I have problems downloading the data source. I do not get any option for the download. Is it a general problem or will I have problems with my computer?

Thank you.

Answers

• bmg_bob
    bmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer
    Answer ✓
    Hello,

We are currently doing some maintenance on the online source list for the current version of Global Mapper, cleaning up non-functional services, adding new types of services, etc. Unfortunately some of that work has affected compatibility with versions prior to 16.  We are presently evaluating whether a workaround will be possible.  In the interim, you should still be able to add in any compatible remote service using the "Add New Source..." button.  Any sources added locally will remain in place regardless of future access to the online list.

Cheers,
    Bob
  • Thanks a lot, Bob
  • bmg_bob said:
    Hello,

We are currently doing some maintenance on the online source list for the current version of Global Mapper, cleaning up non-functional services, adding new types of services, etc. Unfortunately some of that work has affected compatibility with versions prior to 16.  We are presently evaluating whether a workaround will be possible.  In the interim, you should still be able to add in any compatible remote service using the "Add New Source..." button.  Any sources added locally will remain in place regardless of future access to the online list.

Cheers,
    Bob
    I Bob,

Is the maintenance process done or stil ongoing ? Asking because, as vitobros, I do have any data source proposed left in the downloading imagery area. 
    Thanks a lot in advance

Aurélien
  • Allo ? 
    Does someone hear me ??  :)
  • bmg_bob
    bmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer
    Hello,

If you are not getting a timely response on the forum, you can always contact Blue Marble Support directly via email (geohelp@bluemarblegeo.com) to get more information.

Cheers,
    Bob
  • Hi Bob,

Thanks for your feedback.