Global Mapper v25.0

Broken Refs in OSM export

schlenn
schlenn Global Mapper User
Hi,

Globalmapper 18 seems to export OSM data with broken refs. I created contour lines and exported them into a OSM file. All nodes within the file are negative, but the refs in the Ways are all positive!

JOSM for example shows only nodes, but no ways (I think because all the refs in the ways are not valid). How can I fix this?

Thanks,
Michael

Answers

• schlenn
    I checked with an old licence Global Mapper V13 and the export is OK. So seems that something went wrong in the meanwhile :-) Mike: Can you please check the export routine? 

I uploaded both exports of the same file (from V13 and V18): http://www.schlenn.net/download/temp/

• schlenn
    No one at BlueMarpleGeop could help or is interested?

:-(
  • bmg_bob
    bmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer
    Hello,

If you are not getting a timely response on the forum, I recommend that you contact Blue Marble Geographics Support directly via e-mail (geohelp@bluemarblegeo.com).  Please provide a detailed description of your work flow and results, along with sample data that will reproduce the problem.  Thanks.

Cheers,
    Bob
  • schlenn
    Thanks Bob for the reply.

Description and sample files are above. I thought support is reading and helping here, because this is the official forum? Or is this a user to user forum and for an official answer better to contact you by mail?

• bmg_bob
    bmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer
    schlenn said:
    Thanks Bob for the reply.

Description and sample files are above. I thought support is reading and helping here, because this is the official forum? Or is this a user to user forum and for an official answer better to contact you by mail?

This is primarily a user-to-user forum.  Although Blue Marble Geographics support team does post here from time to time, our primary means of providing support is via e-mail.  If you are having a problem, or need a timely reply, that is your best bet.  

Cheers,
    Bob