Global Mapper v25.0

Mass Exportation of separate layers into separate KMZ files?

Swoody
Swoody Global Mapper UserTrusted User
edited February 2017 in Vector Data
Let’s say I have 26 different layers, each one a line. Is there any way to export each layer as a separate KMZ -- all at one time -- without having to export each line / layer separately?  All would have the same export settings.

I would think not, but hope I am wrong!  Thanks in advance for any suggestions! 

Tagged:

Answers

• Swoody
    Swoody Global Mapper User Trusted User
    I am using latest build, v18
  • Swoody
    edited February 2017
    Why is it seeing my post as "Answered"??  How do I undo this? All I did was try to add something to my original post. Aargh
  • bmg_bob
    bmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer
    Swoody said:
    Why is it seeing my post as already answered?? How do I undo this? All I did was try to add something to my original post. Aargh
    The forum marks you post as answered as soon as another post is added.  If you click on "No" in response to "Did the answer the question?" for all of the posts, the status will go back to "Question".  If you have to add some information to a post, it is often better to edit it instead of adding a second post.

Cheers,
    Bob
  • Swoody
    bmg_bob,  I was worried that if I rejected my own comment, it might hurt my user standing. 

I didn't initially see how to edit my original post - was expecting the "edit" cog wheel to be where it is for all comments, but I see it now up in the blue area.  Thanks, as always!