Global Mapper v25.0

GLOBAL MAPPER 17

djamel
djamel Global Mapper User
good afternoon
when I trie to change texte proprieties in map layout editor (global mapper 17) the computer shuts down
help please

Answers

• bmg_bob
    bmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer
    I recently fixed some problems accessing map element properties.  You can find new builds with the latest changes here. Simply download the appropriate installer and run it to install the latest build.

If the problem persists, please send a detailed description of your workflow and the results to Blue Marble Geographics Support (geohelp@bluemarblegeo.com).  This will ensure that the support team sees the problem.
  • djamel
    djamel Global Mapper User
    Good morning
    I have installed the latest built but the problem persist, for more precision,the computer stoped exactly when I select label font, I have tried the version 16 and the same problem
    appears(when I have to select a label font) Im wondering if it's not coming from the system of exploitation.
    thank you.
  • bmg_bob
    bmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer
    djamel said:
    I have installed the latest built but the problem persist, for more precision,the computer stoped exactly when I select label font, I have tried the version 16 and the same problem
    appears(when I have to select a label font) Im wondering if it's not coming from the system of exploitation.

I was not able to reproduce your problem using Global Mapper v17.0.2 (b092815) [64-bit].  I was able to change the font in the Map Layout Editor and when selecting a label font.

Please send a detailed description of your workflow and the results to Blue Marble Geographics Support (geohelp@bluemarblegeo.com).  Include your Windows version also.  This will ensure that the support team sees the problem and can provide a timely response.