RobinP Global Mapper UserTrusted User
edited February 2014 in Bug Report
Hi,

I get this message when i try to convert my map catalog to a vector file :
Unknown error, application will exit.
MapCatalogOverlay.cpp - 3023
Version: v14.2.1 (64-bit)
Build Time: May 28 2013 18:19:40

I saw there was sometimes new build uploaded on the GM website, maybe I should try reinstalling a recent one, or maybe ask my computer departement to download V15...

Thanks,
R.

Comments

• Jasmine_BMG
    Jasmine_BMG BMG Staff
    edited December 2013
    RobinP wrote: »
    Hi,

I get this message when i try to convert my map catalog to a vector file :

I saw there was sometimes new build uploaded on the GM website, maybe I should try reinstalling a recent one, or maybe ask my computer departement to download V15...

Thanks,
    R.

Hi Robin,

Thank you for posting. If you could test the workflow on that data in the latest version, and see if the error persists - that would be great.

If you do not have a Global Mapper v15 upgrade order, you can request an evaluation license for Global Mapper v15 directly through the Global Mapper registration interface after installation. When you start the application, it will open a license dialog. You can select the last option to "Request a 2-Week Trial License" to automatically activate via the internet, or use the form to send in an email with the necessary information to receive a license via email.

To download the Global Mapper client application, please use the following link: Global Mapper Downloads

If you have technical questions, or are unable to install Global Mapper v15 for immediate testing please email geohelp@bluemarblegeo.com or post the data here, along with steps to recreate the error and we can test the bug for you in the latest Global Mapper release.

Regards,

Jasmine
    Blue Marble Application Support
  • RobinP
    RobinP Global Mapper User Trusted User
    edited December 2013
    Jasmine,

Is there a way to get the latest binary for the V14 ? My internal tech support told me we didn't subscribe for evolutive maintenance.
  • Jasmine_BMG
    Jasmine_BMG BMG Staff
    edited December 2013
    RobinP wrote: »
    Jasmine,

Is there a way to get the latest binary for the V14 ? My internal tech support told me we didn't subscribe for evolutive maintenance.

Hi Robin,

Please contact Global Mapper Account Management (gmorders@bluemarblegeo.com) to request a download link for earlier versions of Global Mapper (pre v15).

Regards,

Jasmine Bird
    Blue Marble Application Support
  • RobinP
    RobinP Global Mapper User Trusted User
    edited February 2014