Global Mapper v25.0

Webinars

redbeard
redbeard Global Mapper UserTrusted User
edited February 2012 in Suggestion Box
I notices that you (blue marble) have held or are holding some webinars on GlobalMapper. This Suggestion is to make them available somewhere for free to watch at a later date. I know I wont be able to ask questions as if I attended, but it would still be nice to have the webinar available.

Comments

• PaulTocknell
    PaulTocknell Forum Administrator Unconfirmed
    edited January 2012
    I'll let the Blue Marble folks officially answer the question but I have offered to host the recorded webinars here on Global Mapper Forum. So hopefully, between the two of us, the webinars will be available to view as you requested.
  • global_mapper
    global_mapper Administrator
    edited January 2012
    Actually we were just testing the webinar stuff and the recording seems to be working fine, so hopefully if we don't run into any glitches we will be able to provide the webinars for view online after the initial recording.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Guru
    gmsupport@bluemarblegeo.com
    http://www.globalmapper.com
  • EDGAR
    EDGAR Global Mapper User Trusted User
    edited January 2012
    Hi Paul,

That is a great news. Im happy to be invited to that Webinar, however Jing can save just 5' sections, so pls inform us abt the available link where the Recorded Webinar will be stroed under. RGDS Ed
  • EDGAR
    edited January 2012
    Yes, considering closing registration already - (11.01.2012) because of great number of Users interested in, we can be sure that this First in History GM Webinar should be availabe offline too - in order to let others to see. RGDS Ed
  • dtartaro
    dtartaro Geospatial Wannabe
    edited February 2012
    Were these recordings ever posted? Could someone provide a link if possible? Thanks guys!
  • EDGAR
    edited February 2012
    Hi DTARTARO

Thanks for Yr interest in GM Webinar recording...
    I would like to have it too, but...
    Just rcvd an ans fm BlueMarble with info, so that FIRST GlobalMapper webinar has NOT been recorded !
    ????
    What can we do ?

RGDS - ED
  • dtartaro
    edited February 2012
    Awwww, that's too bad! I guess there is nothing we can do. =/
  • global_mapper
    global_mapper Administrator
    edited February 2012
    Ed/Dtartaro,

There were some sound issues at the start of the first GM webinar and in the confusion getting that fixed we forgot to hit the record button again so it didn't get recorded at all! However there is another webinar tomorrow morning and hopefully we will get it recorded this time, so that one should be available shortly after the webinar.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Guru
    gmsupport@bluemarblegeo.com
    http://www.globalmapper.com
  • dtartaro
    edited February 2012
    Great news! Thanks Mike.