Global Mapper v25.0

Samples

mrkrishnan
mrkrishnan Global Mapper User
edited May 2010 in SDK
Hai,
is there any samples for GM_AddLineToVectorLayer function.
Generally where can i find samples for each function. if some samples are available then it is very useful.

Comments

• Osei
    Osei Global Mapper User Trusted User
    edited May 2010
    What language do you want the sample in?? C/C++ or VB.NET or C#?
    Let me know and I will supply you with your sample.
  • global_mapper
    global_mapper Administrator
    edited May 2010
    If you check the GM_MapWindow.cpp file in the C++ sample application included with the SDK there is a sample for the GM_AddAreaToVectorLayer function which will be nearly identical to the GM_AddLineToVectorLayer function.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com
  • mrkrishnan
    mrkrishnan Global Mapper User
    edited May 2010
    i am doing my application in VC++. I have that mapwindow sample. i need som more samples.

one more thing is the document which i have downloaded along with the SDK is not in detailed manner. Is there any specific documentation available? Because when we purchased the SDK, we have got only license information.

Regards
    Radhakrishnan
  • global_mapper
    global_mapper Administrator
    edited May 2010
    Unfortunately there really aren't any other sample or documentation other than the C++ sample application (which makes use of a significant portion of the SDK) and the function reference document from the 'doc' folder of the SDK download.

Just let me know if you have any questions on how to use a particular function or how best to approach a particular problem.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com