Global Mapper Pro

Posts not appearing and being placed under moderation

Jake
Jake Global Mapper UserTrusted User
I posted yesterday and received a message about my post being put under moderation. Is this a new tool to fight spam? Just wondering how long it typically takes to approve a post or if it might have been deleted by accident? I re-posted this morning in hopes it was just a one-time glitch but it too was placed under moderation.

About the only thing that might trigger the moderation filter is the attachment which was a 600KB GMW. Is there any information you can share?

Comments

• PaulTocknell
    PaulTocknell Forum Administrator Unconfirmed
    edited July 2012
    That is a great question. Many posts and threads lately have been placed into the moderation queue and I don't know why. I know there is a new version of the forum software, which I will upgrade this weekend, but I'll have to do some searching to see if there are settings I can change to reduce the amount of posts going to moderation.

I apologize for any problems you might be experiencing because of this and will do my best to get this rectified as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Paul
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2013
    Hi,

I attempted to send a couple of posts yesterday, but they have disappeared? Are they in a moderation queue?

Thanks
    scsmith
  • PaulTocknell
    PaulTocknell Forum Administrator Unconfirmed
    edited May 2013
    Hello scsmith,

I apologize as your posts were in a moderation queue as well. They have been approved and are available now for additional commenting.

Thanks for your patience,

Paul