Global Mapper Pro

New Forum Skin

PaulTocknell
PaulTocknell Forum AdministratorUnconfirmed
I'm sure it will be asked by some people today, why the new forum skin? There are a couple of reasons:

1) I like refreshing this site every 2-3 years or so and with the release of Global Mapper 13.1, I thought now was as good as time as any.

2) vBulletin, the forum software vendor, recently released a new version of their software and our old skin was falling behind the times.

3) This new skin works better with the blog and other forum features I have been trying to encourage.

There are two versions of this skin both fluid and fixed. There is also a mobile friendly style, so please fire up your iPhone and take a look!

I'm sure there will be some complaints and some bugs with this skin. If there are, please let me know about them and I will do my best to get them addressed.

Paul

Comments

• Seldom
    Seldom Global Mapper User Trusted User
    edited March 2012
    I think its a big improvement. Better contrast on screen and last message button is much easier to find.
  • Seldom
    Seldom Global Mapper User Trusted User
    edited March 2012
    I wasn't able to find a "report to moderator" button on this site, but I think you could use one. The 3D Animation message at the top of the Tech Support page looks like spam.