Global Mapper Pro

Date of elevasion datas

baros3004
baros3004 Global Mapper User
edited October 2011 in Elevation Data
Go in, go out, but i can't find where were the same questions asked. So i will ask in here. Hope your help.

I'm analising about a lake. I have a elevation data of Hue provide, Vietnam (This lake is belong to this provide) in a long time ago and one on global mapper 13. Of couse, Elevasion data of Hue provide is older than another one.
I want to compare two things, and maybe i will deduce something, like the lake is filled by erosion or flood. The problem is i don't know what time elevation data was built. So how can I know it?
Thanks for reply.

Comments

• global_mapper
    global_mapper Administrator
    edited October 2011
    You would have to check with your data provider to see when the data was obtained. What is the source of your elevation data?

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com
  • baros3004
    baros3004 Global Mapper User
    edited October 2011
    Sorry, this is my fault. In my topic, I said "provide", but I mean "province". I'm so sorry.
    I want to know what time was elevasion datas of global mapper built, not elevasion datas of my province. I have a dem data in global mapper.
    By the way, i have high point and contour line.
    Thanks for your reply.
  • global_mapper
    global_mapper Administrator
    edited October 2011
    What is the format of your data? Are you loading an online source built-in to Global Mapper or one of your own data sources?

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com