IMPORT_DIR_TREE options

tjhbtjhb Global Mapper UserPosts: 454Trusted User
edited February 2011 in Suggestion Box
Mike,

Would it be possible to add these attributes for the IMPORT_DIR_TREE scripting command, to override automatic projection detection (or supply missing information), exactly as they are implemented for the IMPORT command?
PROJ_NAME
PROJ_FILENAME
PROJ_EPSG_CODE
PROMPT_IF_PROJ_UNKNOWN

Tim

Comments

• global_mapperglobal_mapper Administrator Posts: 17,238
    edited February 2011
    Tim,

Those parameters should already be supported by the IMPORT_DIR_TREE menu command. Are they not working for you?

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com
  • tjhbtjhb Global Mapper User Posts: 454Trusted User
    edited February 2011
    Thanks Mike. I will test.

If they are already available, would it be possible to list those attributes in the Scripting Reference?

Tim
  • global_mapperglobal_mapper Administrator Posts: 17,238
    edited February 2011
    Tim,

The scripting reference just indicates that the IMPORT_DIR_TREE command supports the same parameters as the IMPORT command. That way the parameters don't have to be maintained in more than one location in the file.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com
    edited February 2011
    Mike,

Oh dear, I've managed to miss that all this time. I'm an idiot.

Could you possibly put a paragraph break before "In addition", so that like-minded idiots can skim-read that section with impunity?

Anyway, I'm glad I asked. All is already as I would have wished. (Not the first time!)

Tim
    edited February 2011
    Actually, I'm doing myself a slight injustice there.

What the scripting reference for IMPORT_DIR_TREE says is
    ... In addition, all of the display option parameters for the IMPORT command are also supported for this command.
    There's no suggestion there that the import options for the IMPORT command are also available.

Something along those lines would definitely be helpful for literal-minded idiots like me.

Tim