Problem with getting line features in the correct coordinate system

dcoggindcoggin Global Mapper UserPosts: 259Trusted User
edited April 2010 in SDK
Mike,

I am getting opposite responses from the GetLineFeature and GetLineFeatureEx calls than I expect. If I am working in one projection and load a layer with a different projection, when I make the GetLineFeature calls for the new layer, the coordinates are reversed from what I think I should get. In this situation I'm getting global coordinates for the new layer features with a GetLineFeatureEx call with the GM_GetFeature_UseLayerProj flag set, and native layer coordinates with a GetLineFeature or GetLineFeatureEx with a NULL value for the GM_GetFeatureFlags_t32 argument.

Thanks for taking a look.

David

Comments

• global_mapperglobal_mapper Administrator Posts: 17,238
    edited April 2010
    David,

I took a look and you are right, the coordinates were flipped. I have placed a new SDK build at http://www.globalmapper.com/GlobalMapperSDK_v134_beta.zip which fixes this behavior.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com
  • dcoggindcoggin Global Mapper User Posts: 259Trusted User
    edited April 2010
    Thanks for fixing it so quickly. Thanks for always improving and fixing things so quickly. I really appreciate the new Get__FeatureEx call capability of getting features in layer coordinates. As people often tell you, you set the standard for software support. Thanks a lot.

David