I'm having a problem with the background in ecw format.
I create blocks of tiff format in Agisof Photoscan because I intend to transform the orthosaic tiff to ecw.
I'm doing the following steps:
1) File / Open Data File (s) and I add the blocks in tiff.
2) File / create new map catalog and add the same blocks again in tiff.
3) Click on the icon open control center and leave only the orthostatic enabled.
4) File / export / export raster / image format as ecw.
5) I enable "make background (VOID) pixels transparent".
But when I open this file in Soffware Qgis, the background continues with color (see the pic).
Where am I going wrong?
The version I am using is 15.0