Global Mapper Pro Coming Soon

Printing Landsat Bands in Black and White

ccothermanccotherman Global Mapper UserPosts: 5
edited January 2010 in Technical Support
I know I'm just missing something very easy. I want to print Bands 3 and 5 in black and white. I tried to print using the selection of "Print in Black and White" from the print menu but it still comes out of the printer in a shade of yellow. Can anyone help?

Comments

• global_mapperglobal_mapper Administrator Posts: 17,238
    edited January 2010
    That's odd, what version of Global Mapper are you using? Is the shade of yellow that you are seeing on your output the same as what the screen displays, or something else? What if you choose the option to print to a file with the 'Print in Black and White' option checked?

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com
  • ccothermanccotherman Global Mapper User Posts: 5
    edited January 2010
    version 9. No the image is black and white on the screen. Tried the print to file option. 2 issues there. 1st it still prints in yellow tint, 2nd I need this to print at 1:1,000,000 and when I open the file in Photo Shop it does not open to this scale.
  • global_mapperglobal_mapper Administrator Posts: 17,238
    edited January 2010
    I just did a test with v9.03 (the last v9.xx release) and printing to black and white from imagery worked fine for me (I tested printing to a BMP file). Are you using v9.03 or an earlier release? If you aren't on v9.03, you can download and install it from http://www.globalmapper.com/global_mapper9_setup.exe to see if that helps. If you are already on v9.03, you might try getting the latest post-v9.03 build to see if you are seeing a bug that was fixed. I have placed a new build at http://www.globalmapper.com/global_mapper9.zip with the latest v9.xx bug fixes for you to try. Simply download that file and extract the contents into your existing v9.xx installation folder to give it a try.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com