Default Font

KinnieKinnie Global Mapper UserPosts: 15Trusted User
edited April 2012 in Technical Support
Is there a way to change the default font?

Regards,

Kinnie

Comments

• global_mapperglobal_mapper Administrator Posts: 17,238
    edited August 2009
    Kinnie,

If you close Global Mapper, then run 'regedit', then add (or edit if existing) a new key string value 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Global Mapper\DefaultFaceName' and set it to the new font face name you want to use by default, like 'Arial', then run Global Mapper, it will change the default face name.

You can of course change the default font on a type-by-type basis on the * Styles tabs of the Configuration dialog.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com
  • spacebasspacebas Global Mapper User Posts: 28Trusted User
    edited April 2012
    Is it possible to change the default font color?

I am using v12.02 and I'd like to change the default color from black to white, since it show up better on my shader. I can switch the font of points on a case by case basis, but I'd like to avoid unnecessary work if possible.
  • global_mapperglobal_mapper Administrator Posts: 17,238
    edited April 2012
    It isn't currently possible to change the default font color generally, but you can change the default font (including color) on a type-by-type basis on the Point Styles tab of the Configuration dialog. So unless you work with a lot of different point types (typically they come in as 'Unknown Point Type') there shouldn't be many to change.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Guru
    gmsupport@bluemarblegeo.com
    http://www.globalmapper.com
  • sanwinsanwin Posts: 3
    What types of Myanmar fonts for GM V13?
  • sanwinsanwin Posts: 3
    edited October 2016
    What types of Myanmar fonts are available for GM V13?
  • bmg_bobbmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer Posts: 2,007
    sanwin said:
    What types of Myanmar fonts are available for GM V13?
    Global Mapper does not have any built-in fonts.  It just uses fonts that are already installed on your computer.

Cheers,
    Bob