Rotating off a selected start point

JimbooJimboo Global Mapper UserPosts: 3
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
Creating a line image using the COGO feature, then placing it over a Airel photo. GM places the Image where its soposed to go but I Need to rotate it a few degrees and minutes a certian direction off my selected start point. Is there a way to do this? Perhaps using up and down arrow keys or mouse perhaps or in some form where I can watch it as I move it on the screen to line it up with my Airel photo
Thanks!

Comments

• global_mapperglobal_mapper Administrator Posts: 17,238
    edited May 2009
    I wasn't entirely clear, do you want to rotate the image or the line? You can't directly rotate an image, but you can reposition it by entering control points by right-clicking it on the Control Center, then selecting the option to modify the layer position.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com
  • JimbooJimboo Global Mapper User Posts: 3
    edited May 2009
    I am wanting to rotate the lines. (the lines I make make with the COGO feature) under the Digitizer tool. Example: would be a rectangle. Rotate a Rectangle made frome the Digitizer tool and having a background image airel photo as reference and a gps starting point as the first corner of my rectangle
  • global_mapperglobal_mapper Administrator Posts: 17,238
    edited May 2009
    Rotation of existing features is not currently supported, but is on our todo list to add for the v11 release this summer.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com