RSS feed

smilesmile Global Mapper UserPosts: 171Trusted User
I have subscribed to the RSS feed of the forum, but it does not seem to feed all posts. Is it selective?

Thanks

Smile

Comments

• PaulTocknellPaulTocknell Forum Administrator Posts: 307
    edited September 2007
    Yes, right now the "feed" buttons at the top are only for the Blog not the forum. I am trying to combine the two. This would be very cool. The homepage (http://www.globalmapperforum.com) would display the latest posts and threads in the forum and would allow people to comment on those which would then appear as a "reply" in the forum. It would also allow only one logon for both leaving a comment on a "blog" post and a "forum" post.

This involves combing two databases which is probably pretty simple and straightforward but for a novice, somewhat intimidating.

You should notice some other appearance improvements over the weekend to the forum. I have hired some "outside help" to come and tidy up the appearance of the forum so that it looks not good but great.

I appreciate your patience as we are adding these features. (your good motivation though...customers who are requesting features that I have already been wanting really gets me going!)
  • smilesmile Global Mapper User Posts: 171Trusted User
    edited September 2007
    Again .Fast Response . Thanks a lot.
  • PaulTocknellPaulTocknell Forum Administrator Posts: 307
    edited January 2008
    Hi Smile,

This should be taken care of now :)