Global Mapper Pro

minimize global mapper while batch exporting

metallo
metallo Global Mapper UserTrusted User
edited January 2009 in Suggestion Box
it would be handy to minimize the application once a batch export starts. as i sit here right now i can't remember if it can be minimized when exporting a single file or not, but i assume the behavior is "global".

Comments

• global_mapper
    global_mapper Administrator
    edited January 2009
    I have gone ahead and added a new option to the batch conversion dialog to allow minimizing the main window when a batch conversion operation starts. If you do that and uncheck the option to 'Show Batch Conversion Progress' then Global Mapper should go away and stay there until the operation is done or you click on it.

I have placed a new build at http://www.globalmapper.com/global_mapper10.zip with the change for you to try. Simply download that file and extract the contents into your existing v10.xx installation folder to give it a try.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com
  • metallo
    metallo Global Mapper User Trusted User
    edited January 2009
    i continue to be stunned at the response time to many common requests. i hope your operation model allows you to remain this flexible and agile at adapting to user needs in the future, as it will certainly be a huge advantage over the competition.

great software, great support.

cheers