Global Mapper v25.0

Range rings: radial lines not drawn

danielek
danielek Global Mapper User

Hi,

Below is an example of a range rings that should be associated with radial lines. I requested lines every 20°. The output is the "Range Rings [38 Features]" layer at the bottom of the Control Center. However, as can be seen in the Attribute Editor, there are only 2 features drawn. These 2 features are the two displayed circles. It means that there are 36 features missing, and one could suppose that those could be 36 radial lines, with 10° spacing (instead of 20°).

The GM version 24.1.2.

A bug I guess?

Cheers,

daniel

Comments

• bmg_mike
    bmg_mike Global Mapper Guru Moderator, Trusted User

Hi Daniel,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue. Can you check that the 'Range Ring Radial Line' type is enabled in the Line filter (Vector Display -> Render tab of Configuration dialog), and also check the style assigned for that type on the Styles -> Line Styles tab of the Configuration dialog?

If that's not it, can you open the attribute table for the 'Range Rings' layer with the 38 features (should be the radial lines and the range rings) and zoom to some of the radial lines to see if they somehow were placed in the incorrect location?

Thanks,

Mike

Global Mapper Guru

• danielek
    danielek Global Mapper User

Mike,

That was it, the box ti check. I would never have the idea of looking for such a box. Many thanks!

daniel