Global Mapper v25.0

International Date Line bug + associated scripting bug

I have a number of maps that touch the International Date Line and have collars that go beyond.  GM seems to get confused.  It incorrectly handles a sheet that is 168E - 180E as though it is 180W - 180E.  

To recreate the problem visually:

1. Open any base layer that sets the projection to WGS84.  I used Google Aerial.
2. Open the sheet and manually remove the collar.  I used the ranges W=168, E=180, S=60, N=64.
3. Export the Layer.  Bug 1: Notice how the Export bounds default to 180W - 180E, ignoring what the .map file calibration says. 

4. OK, so I can manually set the export bounds and the result is what I want. 

BUT...

5. Bug 2: In a script, the the export bounds are ignored.  So manually is the only way to process those maps that touch the date line. It's a slow process with the stack of maps I have.

No need to load Google Aerial in a script - just set the projection.  Here is the script which explicitly sets the export bounds.

GLOBAL_MAPPER_SCRIPT VERSION="1.00" 

LOAD_PROJECTION PROJ="EPSG:3857" 

IMPORT FILENAME="001m--p59_60.gif" TYPE=AUTO ANTI_ALIAS=NO AUTO_CONTRAST=NO CLIP_COLLAR=LAT_LON CLIP_COLLAR_BOUNDS="168.0,60.0,180.0,64.0" TEXTURE_MAP=NO 

EXPORT_RASTER FILENAME="001m_P_59_60.tif" TYPE=GEOTIFF PALETTE=JPEG LAT_LON_BOUNDS="168.0,60.0,180.0,64.0"

The result of this script is a compressed image, still influenced by GM thinking the sheet stretches 180W - 180E. 

I asked a colleague to check, and he had the same problem.  I am on GM 22.0, he was on GM 19.

The original map is here if you want to try it.  This forum software won't allow .map files to be uploaded so I've named it 001m--p59_60.map.txt.  Remove the ".txt" to use it. 
What does Blue Marble Support have to say?
"
- Reset GM to default settings. Go to Configuration > General tab > General and click Restore Default Settings
- Clean install. A clean uninstall and reinstall of Global Mapper may fix the problem as well. 
"
Maybe if someone else confirmed what I'm reporting they'd acknowledge the issue.