Global Mapper Pro

Have you heard about EOS platform?

Hi! 
I wonder if somebody knows about EOS platform for search, analysis, storing and visualization of geospatial data. 

It is a cloud solution that provides you with the latest satellite data for detection and monitoring of drought zones and forest fires, forecasting of air quality, ice cover monitoring, crops monitoring, etc.

Please, share you opinion!

Answers

• Hi! Yes, I use https://eos.com/pt/products/landviewer/ , in particularly the free satellite images.  I use it for agricultural needs, to monitor the fields. The service provides free access to catalog of medium resolution images (10 free images per day).

I found information that images are obtained from multiple data sources: Sentinel-2 L2A, Landsat 8 OLI + TIRS, Landsat. 7 ETM+, Landsat 4-5 MSS, Landsat 4-5 TM, CBERS-4 MUX, CBERS-4 WFI, CBERS-4 PAN5, CBERS-4 PAN 10 and CBERS-4 NAIP. Users can also purchase high and very high resolution (up to 0.4 m per pixel) images - KOMPSAT-2, KOMPSAT-3A, KOMPSAT-3, SuperView, Gaofen 1, Gaofen 2, Ziyuan-3., and TripleSat on request.