How to get rid of tiles edges? Exporting Google Map Tiles from vector data

I have problem, when exporting Google Tiles. After export boundaries of tiles getting visible. I wish to remove them, as they make the map less clear. It's not visible on the Global Mapper window, so it's not vector layer I could switch off. Which setting I need to change by export?

I met that problem only when exporting vector data (but not always!), I never met that issue when exporting rasters.

Nats

Answers

• MiroslawaMiroslawa Posts: 24
    Grid disappear, in case, when the area used for export cropping have style with no labels, and null Border Style. (export preview attached)
    bmg_bob Looks like a bug to me, as there is no grid on the main window to preview, and it's created without a source data. I don't think that there is a feature to make exported tiles edges black, which I could accidentally tick to get google tiles looks like in first post.

• bmg_bobbmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer Posts: 2,006
    Hello,

I suggest that you contact Blue Marble Support directly via email.  Please include a detailed description of your work flow, and data that can be used to reproduce the problem.  Thank you.

Cheers,
    Bob