FCC ASR files not loading all data

I am trying to open a supported format (FCC ASR files) by opening the CO.dat file.  All works well, however not all data from the EN.dat file are available in the feature information- and with others are mapped to the wrong fields.  When available, EN_LastName is showing the first name, EN_Street is showing phone number, EN_city is showing email.  All other fields (in RA, and CO appear to be fine).

But the biggest problem is when it doesn't show the data for the EN file.  My suspicion is that either it doesn't know how to handle it when there are 2 entries for sites... (Owner and Representative), or the import data format has changed and not been updated in Global Mapper.  Happy to help in any way.
Tagged:

Answers

• bmg_bobbmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer Posts: 1,873
    Hello,

I recommend that you contact Blue Marble Geographics Support directly via email (geohelp@bluemarblegeo.com) to report this issue.  Please include your sample data set and details about what attributes are missing and/or misinterpreted.  As you say, it is possible that the format has been updated and Global Mapper has not kept up. Thanks.

Cheers,
    Bob