Transform ascgrd or xyz to ecw

Hello, I'm new with this software, and I want to transform an ascgrd or xyz to a ecw format. I did with the tools but the final ecw don't have the same values like the asc or xyz. Anyone have a solution for this problem???

Thank You

Answers

• geomanniegeomannie Global Mapper User Posts: 191Trusted User
    Hi, Basically more info needed but as a thought, are you imprting your xyz with the correct units? It may be that GM is assuming units of cm or ft when it should be meters. Try reimporting and checking/correcting the default z units.
  • geomannie said:
    Hi, Basically more info needed but as a thought, are you imprting your xyz with the correct units? It may be that GM is assuming units of cm or ft when it should be meters. Try reimporting and checking/correcting the default z units.
    Thanks for your answer geomannie. The xyz are in the correct units. I try to export the xyz file to a tif and it works correctly, maybe is a problem with the format.
  • geomanniegeomannie Global Mapper User Posts: 191Trusted User
    Hi, OK I revert to not enough info. Can you attach a piece of xyz data that is giving you trouble? I will see if I can replicate or reslove the issue.

Cheers