Global Mapper v25.0

Exporting raster image

When I export a raster image, on the "Export Bounds" tab I use "Draw a box" to specify the new image.  Whenever I use this option, the window that pops up for drawing the box is tiny.  I have to manually enlarge the window by picking the corners of the window.  There is no "maximize" button in the corner like most windows.  And when I re-size the window it would be nice if it then defaulted to that larger size the next time I use it, but no it is tiny every time.  Or, instead of popping up another window, just let me draw the export bounds box in the main Global Mapper interface, where I already have the data zoomed to where I want it.

Answers

• Mykle
    Mykle Global Mapper User Trusted User
    In case you do not see a response from the programmers, suggest sending your suggestion directly to geohelp@bluemarblegeo.com.

As alternatives (or work-arounds, your choice!), you could use the "All Data Visible On Screen" option.

Or, draw a rectangle object with boundaries you would like to use for export.  Select the object (it won't be included in the export), and export your image.  On the Export Options dialog, instead of using "Draw a Box", select the item almost at the bottom "Crop to Selected Area Feature(s)".  That will give you a method that you can easily reproduce, rather than having to draw the box again.