Global Mapper Pro

Can my GM Workspace file be saved so I don't lose all my work?

I received the following error in trying to load a workspace I saved yesterday: No command found to process in script file.  I am running Windows 10 and am using GM 14 in 64-bit version.  I saved the file last night without any trouble, (the computer stayed on all night), but now I can't access the file.  The computer says the workspace is still a 12MB file, so hopefully all the data is still there.  I wanted to attach the file, but not sure how to do that in this forum....

Thanks in advance for any help!

Answers

• bmg_bob
    bmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer
    Hello,

To attach your workspace, put it in a zip archive and use the "Attach a file" link below.

Cheers,

Bob
  • Thanks Bob.  Something must really be corrupted in the file because it hangs up while trying to compress and then leaves me 13kb zip file. I'll keep trying to work around it but it's not looking good.
  • bmg_bob
    bmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer
    thomtoth said:
    Thanks Bob.  Something must really be corrupted in the file because it hangs up while trying to compress and then leaves me 13kb zip file. I'll keep trying to work around it but it's not looking good.
    That is bizarre.  A workspace is just a text file, so compressing it should not be a problem.