Failed to Get Digital Globe Imagery

emedleyemedley Global Mapper UserPosts: 11
In May 2011 I purchased $499 package of data from Digital Globe through Global Mapper (Blue Marble Graphics) for use with Global Mapper  invoiced through RegNow/Digital River MyCommerce, Inc.

Yes- that was a while back!!  But when I checked my account today I still have 50.1% usage left so I assume I am still entitled to access the remaining $250-worth of data. Also: i assume my Digital Globe client Access ID is still recognized by Digital Globe. 

My Digital Globe Client Access ID for that data package is: xxxx (can provide if required, but I am not going to display for the (digital) World to see... )

When I attempted to download data I got this error dialog.

WMTS Server: https://services.digitalglobe.com/earthservice/wmtsaccess?CONNECTID=<removed>;
No data layers found on WMTS server.
OGCWMTSCapabilities.cpp - 335
Version: v17.1.1 (64-bit)
Build Time: Mar 4 2016 13:54:50
Windows 10 Home (64-bit) Memory: 4,946,165,760 of 8,490,823,680 available, GDI Usage: 288 GDI (Peak 300), 167 User (Peak 212)

I sent a message to Digital Globe (with the full client access ID. But it seems to me that maybe the problem is with Global Mapper given the error dialog above??

Could you tell me how to resolve this error, please?

regards

Ed

Answers

• bmg_bobbmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer Posts: 2,068
    Hello Ed,
    But when I checked my account today I still have 50.1% usage left so I assume I am still entitled to access the remaining $250-worth of data. Also: i assume my Digital Globe client Access ID is still recognized by Digital Globe. 
    Do you have a way to test those assumptions outside of Global Mapper?

I recommend that you send an e-mail describing your workflow and the results to Blue Marble Geographics Support (geohelp@bluemarblegeo.com).  This will ensure that the support team sees the problem and can provide you with a timely response.  Thank you.

Cheers,

Bob
  • emedleyemedley Global Mapper User Posts: 11
    Sent emails to GM Support and Digital Globe. Both basically said to contact the other. Resolution of the Ping Pong will be announced... 
  • emedleyemedley Global Mapper User Posts: 11
    This was eventually answered, literally years ago...