Export from Map Catalog contains voids

tsm22tsm22 Global Mapper UserPosts: 12
When exporting as Google Tiles from a map catalog I get horizontal voids in the data every few km when viewing in a browser over Google maps. Please see attached example. Using GM v15. Is this a configuration issue or a bug fixed in later versions? Thanks.

Best Answers

• bmg_bobbmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer Posts: 1,873
    Answer ✓
    Yes, a support e-mail (geohelp@bluemarblegeo.com) would be your best option at this point.
    Answer ✓
    Andrey said:
    Hi guys, I'm a new in Global Mapper, and I have a problem with Map Catalog export,

I'm trying to make an export through next steps: File, Export, Export Raster/Image format, and then I've got the next message:
    you must first load or create some data before you can perform this operation

How can I export my satellite images from Map catalog? I thought that data already uploaded into the project..
    Thank you
    This questions was answered in this thread.

Answers

You should try your export in Global Mapper 17.  You can install it along side Global Mapper 15, and start a two-week trial directly from the registration screen.  
  • tsm22tsm22 Global Mapper User Posts: 12
    I have tried this, but is there a limit on exports in the trial? I just have hundreds of the attached.
    Any suggestions?
    Did your export work correctly when you used Global Mapper 17?  The trial license does have a limit on the number of exports you can perform.  If you want to export hundreds of files, you will need to upgrade.
    No so, when using v17 I just got tiles as per the image above. I'm happy to upgrade, if it solves my problem. Is a support email the best way to find out?

• Hi guys, I'm a new in Global Mapper, and I have a problem with Map Catalog export,

I'm trying to make an export through next steps: File, Export, Export Raster/Image format, and then I've got the next message:
    you must first load or create some data before you can perform this operation

How can I export my satellite images from Map catalog? I thought that data already uploaded into the project..
    Thank you