MAP_NAME same as tile name

MorganRSMorganRS Global Mapper UserPosts: 77Trusted User
edited July 2015 in GM Script Language
Hi,
I'm trying to automate my .mp file export process. I have it all down and running correctly, except that the Map Name is not equal to the tile name. Here is my script :
GLOBAL_MAPPER_SCRIPT VERSION=1.00

SET_LOG_FILE FILENAME=" folder to save log file\MP_Export.log"

LOG_MESSAGE <%SCRIPT_FILENAME%> Started at %DATE% %TIME%

//Import the Contour .gdb file.
//LOG_MESSAGE ****************************************************************************Importing Contour gdb***********************************************************************************************************
//IMPORT FILENAME="location of gdb file and gdb file name with extension\gdb"
//LOG_MESSAGE ****************************************************************************gdb import finished*************************************************************************************************************
//LOG_MESSAGE ****************************************************************************Import took %TIME_SINCE_LAST_LOG%***********************************************************************************************

LOG_MESSAGE ****************************************************************************Importing Global Mapper Catalogs************************************************************************************************

IMPORT_DIR_TREE DIRECTORY=folder of catalogs" FILENAME_MASKS="*.GMC"

LOG_MESSAGE ***************************************************************************Global Mapper Catalogs imported**************************************************************************************************
LOG_MESSAGE ****************************************************************************Import took %TIME_SINCE_LAST_LOG%***********************************************************************************************

LOG_MESSAGE ***************************************************************************Initiating MP export*************************************************************************************************************
EXPORT_VECTOR FILENAME="folder to save mp files in\EXAMPLE.mp" TYPE=POLISH_MP GRID_TYPE_CELL_SIZE="0.25,0.25" MAP_NAME="EXAMPLE" TEMPLATE_FILENAME="location of dictionary/dict.mp" MP_EXPORT_TEMPLATE_FILES=NO MP_COPY_ENTIRE_TEMPLATE=NO MP_IMAGE_ID=0 GRID_NAMING=SEPARATE GRID_NAMING_COLS="NUM,1," GRID_NAMING_ROWS="ALPHA,A,"
LOG_MESSAGE ****************************************************************************MP export took %TIME_SINCE_LAST_LOG%********************************************************************************************

In this example scripted export ALL my tiles would have a map name of EXAMPLE, whereas if I do the export manually and insert EXAMPLE for the map name, each of the tiles would have the tile naming as the Map Name. This feature is very useful when trying to edit a single tile. How do I make GM name my files exactly as it would had I done the export manually?
Thanks

Comments

• MorganRSMorganRS Global Mapper User Posts: 77Trusted User
    So is it possible to have GM give the tiled out mp files MAP_NAME s the same as the tile names as it does when you do it with a manual export?