Ciipping old topo with control points? with GM 16.2

fishmanfishman Global Mapper UserPosts: 14Trusted User
edited June 2015 in Technical Support
I am having problems clipping an old topo sheet to the control points. I have done this before so there may be a bug in GM 16.2. I right click on the control point layer in the overlay control center I then selected the option BBOX/COVERAGE,and select Yes to create a rectangular bounding box and then I used the digitizer tool to select the polygon but the polygon does not select the control points so I can't crop to the control points. Anyone have a clue here what is happening or is there a bug in GM 16.2. I know I have done this before but I don't rember if it was 16.1 or not. I need screen shots to see what is happenig. If you look at the screen shot I have attached you can see the polygon does not match the control points.
Thanks
Jack

Comments

• bmg_bobbmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer Posts: 2,264
    edited June 2015
    Hello,

I recommend getting the latest version of Global Mapper 16.2 to see if this problem has been fixed. If the problem persists, please send a description of your workflow and results to Blue Marble Geographics Support (geohelp@bluemarblegeo.com). This will ensure that the support team sees the problem.

Global Mapper download link: Global Mapper Downloads

Cheers,

Bob
  • fishmanfishman Global Mapper User Posts: 14Trusted User
    edited June 2015
    They have already replied and gave me instructions on how to do this with 16.2 which I have.
    Thanks