loading adrg

ccothermanccotherman Global Mapper UserPosts: 5
edited March 2008 in Raster Data
I'm having problems loading ADRGs into GM. I have tried to copy the CD to the hardrive then loading, but I get the same error. "Visual C++ Runtime Library" "Runtine Error" "This programs has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact support team" v9.02. I have tried with 3 different files on 3 different CD and get this same error.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Chuck Cotherman

Comments

• global_mapperglobal_mapper Administrator Posts: 17,238
    edited March 2008
    Chuck,

If you can provide me with a sample of what won't load, I can take a look. You can FTP the data (even the whole CD if you want) to ftp.globalmapper.com. Use a username of 'upload' and a password of 'upload' to gain write access.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com
  • ccothermanccotherman Global Mapper User Posts: 5
    edited March 2008
    Thanks Mike. File has been uploaded adrg.zip. Thanks for your help.
    edited March 2008
    Chuck,

I just downloaded the file and it loaded directly from the .zip file into v9.02 for me. I also tried unzipping the files and directly loading the TRANSH01.THF file and it loaded fine that way as well. Which file are you trying to load?

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com
  • ccothermanccotherman Global Mapper User Posts: 5
    edited March 2008
    Was trying to load the .img file. It was the one coming up under "Commonly used Supported types"
    edited March 2008
    Don't load the .img, it will automatically be loaded when you load the TRANSH01.THF file. Use the ADRG/ASRP file filter to get the ADRG file names. It just happens that the .img extension is used for several other common formats, but trying to load one as ADRG causes bad things to happen.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com