Global Mapper Pro

Shader Colours in 16.1

Primeribfan
Primeribfan Global Mapper User
edited February 2015 in Technical Support
I have just upgraded from GM16.0 to 16.1, and am now having issues with shader colours, both default and custom.

The displayed colours are completely wrong, and also do not transition from one colour to the next as they should as the elevations change. I have looked at the shader control menu, and see that all the settings are correct, and the same as was in GM 16.0, but the colours displayed are completely different.

I still have a copy of 16.0 on another computer, so I have attached below 2 examples of before (v16.0) & after (v16.1) screenshots showing positive & negative elevation values, using the default "Global" shader, and a custom shader I have set up. The first two are v16.0, and the second 2 are 16.0. Note the lack of colour graduation in the second two

Can anyone help? Is this a bug in 16.1, or has something changed that I am not aware of? Or is there some new setting that I need to change?

GM16.0 Custom Shader.JPGGM16.0 Global Shader.JPGGM16.1 Custom Shader.JPGGM16.1 Global Shader.JPG

Comments

• bmg_bob
    bmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer
    edited February 2015
    Hello,

Another customer has reported a similar issue, but we are having trouble reproducing it here. Please send an e-mail describing your workflow and the expected results to Blue Marble Support and attach your data and workspace. (Exporting to a Global Mapper Package file is a good way to send data.) If the data is too large to attach to an e-mail, let the support team know and they will provide an alternative way to send it (FTP, DropBox, etc.)

Cheers,

Bob
  • Primeribfan
    edited February 2015
    bmg_bob wrote: »
    Hello,

Another customer has reported a similar issue, but we are having trouble reproducing it here. Please send an e-mail describing your workflow and the expected results to Blue Marble Support and attach your data and workspace. (Exporting to a Global Mapper Package file is a good way to send data.) If the data is too large to attach to an e-mail, let the support team know and they will provide an alternative way to send it (FTP, DropBox, etc.)

Cheers,

Bob

Thanks Bob. Will do.
  • Primeribfan
    edited February 2015
    I have sent an email, with attachments it is ~13Mb, so please let me know if this is received OK.
  • Primeribfan
    edited February 2015
    All sorted thanks!!!

Appreciate the rapid response!!!:)