Global Mapper v25.0

grid and layout

energy
energy Global Mapper UserTrusted User
edited December 2014 in Technical Support
Hi I have 2 question and problem
1-I try to create "grid line intersections" as sequential numbering ,rows and columns are 4, however ,the number of finished cell is at the same time ,the number of the beginning cell, I sent a picture, is it fixed?
1.jpg

2-I cerated a point, while using based on attribute/name values, for example, my attribute values change 0 to 5, 0 is light blue and size is 1 ,5 is dark blue and size is 6, I used "interpolate colors scale between numeric values" option.
that is created perfectly. when I open map layout/map legend on vector types, only two color(light and dark blue) and two size(1 and6) seem, between colors and size dont appear(blended color) in map legend(screen), is it possible??
1.jpg 43.2K

Comments

• energy
    energy Global Mapper User Trusted User
    edited November 2014
    where are the topping, perfect GM Gurus:)
  • energy
    energy Global Mapper User Trusted User
    edited November 2014
    Hi I am sorry there is any change rules of support or forum. GM answered later according to old??
  • bmg_bob
    bmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer
    edited December 2014
    Hello,

For item #1, I have opened bug #14930 in our task list. We will post to this thread when it has been fixed.

For item #2, would you please send a workspace containing data to illustrate the problem?

Cheers,

Bob
  • bmg_bob
    bmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer
    edited December 2014
    Hello,

I finished implementation of bug #14930, and I have placed new builds with the latest changes at the links below:

32-bit: http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/downloads/global-mapper/global_mapper16.zip
    64-bit: http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/downloads/global-mapper/global_mapper16_64bit.zip

Simply download the .zip file for the build that you are using and extract over your existing installation files (do not uninstall Global Mapper). The likely locations to extract to are as follows:

32-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\GlobalMapper16
    64-bit: C:\Program Files\GlobalMapper16_64bit

This should take care of the problem you are having with the numbers on the intersection points.

Cheers,

Bob