Grid coordinates format

syllosyllo Global Mapper UserPosts: 1
edited October 2014 in Technical Support
Hello,
We are from France. Research team. We use GM since 8 years usually for create/print maps.
We have a question : we woul'd like to change grid coordinates precision. I explain : when we show the grid in decimals for example we have : 37.02050000°N and we woul'd like to hide zeros like 37.0205°N.

Is there a way with GMv16 ?

Thanks for all
Sylvia

Comments

• JeffH@BMGJeffH@BMG Global Mapper Developer Posts: 322Trusted User
    edited October 2014
    Hello Sylvia,

Global Mapper doesn't contain any control over the precision setting for grid coordinates, including removing trailing zeroes. I've created a new issue (#14595) to give the user control over that. I don't know when that work will be scheduled, but we'll post back here when it's been added.

Thank you for using Global Mapper.

~Jeff
  • a.rabautea.rabaute Global Mapper User Posts: 1
    Dear GM gurus,

I have GM 17.2 installed, and I guess that the issue #14595 did not get through (yet) :-( as I still have no control over the settings of the grid coordinates. Or maybe I couldn't find how to do it (which would be good news :-) )

Thanks
    Alain.
  • bmg_bobbmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer Posts: 2,003
    a.rabaute said:
    I have GM 17.2 installed, and I guess that the issue #14595 did not get through (yet) :-( as I still have no control over the settings of the grid coordinates. Or maybe I couldn't find how to do it (which would be good news :-) )
    Hi Alain,

This function has not been implemented yet.

Cheers,
    Bob
  • MykleMykle Global Mapper User Posts: 446Trusted User
    That would be one less thing that requires a Photoshop step to fix.