Global Mapper 13.1 Released
by, 03-16-2012 at 03:25 AM (1406 Views)
Kind of a late press release here on the forum (at least by me), but Global Mapper 13.1 has been released and there are several significant improvements with this release. Here are just a couple of highlights:
- Added new network licensing option with borrow feature and concurrent seat access
- Added support for PDF import/export 64-bit builds.
- Added ability tselect which layer(s) tload from a PDF file.
- Added ability tload multi-page PDF files with geo-positioning information.
- Significantly sped up depression filling step when generating watersheds/drainage areas.
- Added new built-in TopMaps category tFile->Download Online Imagery/Data menu command and added new Brazilian TopMap source the list.
- Added built-in access tland cover datasets, like NLCD for the US and CORINE for Europe, using the File->Download Online Imagery/Data menu command.
There are several other improvements detailed in the "What's New" document. There was also a webinar today covering the new features and I hope to procure a copy of it and post it here soon.
This update is free for existing 13.xx licensed users. You can download the update here:
If you are a v12 user, you can upgrade to 13.1 starting at $139. View the discounted Global Mapper pricing here (including the new network licensing).