Global Mapper v25.0

Scale on exported images. (64 bit)

sesgroup
sesgroup Global Mapper User
edited February 2013 in Bug Report
I noticed an issue with the scale on exported raster images. The scale is rendering incorrectly on the image and is off. It most cases it appears to be off by 2X.

This seems to be a problem with the 64-bit version. When I do the same thing in the 32-bit version it works fine. I checked the projection and I thought it might be due to changing the sample spacing to increase the image resolution but it is not.

Regards,
Ted.

Comments

• quaresma07
    quaresma07 Global Mapper User
    edited February 2013
    sesgroup wrote: »
    I noticed an issue with the scale on exported raster images. The scale is rendering incorrectly on the image and is off. It most cases it appears to be off by 2X.

This seems to be a problem with the 64-bit version. When I do the same thing in the 32-bit version it works fine. I checked the projection and I thought it might be due to changing the sample spacing to increase the image resolution but it is not.

Regards,
    Ted.
    as i know this problem is about sample spacing, did you try "use current screen pixel size" on export menu, raster options tab "click here to calculate spacing....."
  • global_mapper
    global_mapper Administrator
    edited February 2013
    Ted,

I just saw this thread when someone else replied to it, did you ever figure this out? I don't know how it get missed for a reply originally.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Guru
    gmsupport@bluemarblegeo.com
    http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/