Global Mapper v25.0

Providing Projection information for All files

clamoreaux
clamoreaux Global Mapper User
edited February 2011 in GM Script Language
Is there a way in a script to tell Global Mapper to use a certain projection for all loaded images? My script is loading a bunch of images and doing something to them. I keep having the "Select Projection" GUI pop up when I am running a script from a command line. I don't want to have to babysit the batch file running -- that is the whole point of batching things :) Can anyone help me?

Comments

• global_mapper
    global_mapper Administrator
    edited February 2011
    You can specify the projection to use as part of the IMPORT command in the scripts using one of the following parameters:

# PROJ_NAME - specifies the name of the projection to use for this file (this will override any projection information stored in the file). This name must have been defined with a prior DEFINE_PROJ command.
    # PROJ_FILENAME - specifies the name of the projection (.prj) file to use for this file (this will override any projection information stored in the file).
    # PROJ_EPSG_CODE - specifies the numeric EPSG projection code that defines the projection for this file (this will override any projection information stored in the file). For example, use PROJ_EPSG_CODE=26715 to define a UTM zone 15 projection with NAD27 as the datum and meters as the units.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com