Global Mapper v25.0

Wish: Export of all bands in batch convert/project

Simon
Simon Global Mapper UserTrusted User
edited June 2009 in Suggestion Box
GlobaMapper 10:
Problem:
If I have a 4-band Quickbird scene and do batch convert/reproject of this, only the three bands currently used for display are output to the destination file.
Suggestion:
It would be great if this process preserved all bands, or at least gave me the opportunity to select/deselect bands, just as you would set up gridding/tiling, with the default being all bands selected, of course :).

Just a thought.
Best regards,
Simon

Comments

• global_mapper
    global_mapper Administrator
    edited October 2008
    Simon,

This is something that we hope to add in a future release.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com
  • STH
    STH Global Mapper User Trusted User
    edited December 2008
    When adding support for 4 or more channels. Please consider adding for instance channel 1,2,3 from image X and channel 4 from image Y. But also the possibility to rearrange them. Any timeschedule for the implementation of multi-band exports?
  • global_mapper
    edited December 2008
    We should be able to allow something like that when allowing for multi-channel export. I do not yet have any time schedule for multi-band exports.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com
  • Simon
    Simon Global Mapper User Trusted User
    edited June 2009
    Since export of bands is restricted to the bands visible on-screen, would it be possible to acheive this using scripts instead?
  • global_mapper
    edited June 2009
    You can use scripts and provide the desired band setup when using the IMPORT command to pull in the file.

We are hoping to add some sort of multi-band export support for the upcoming v11 release later this summer.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com