Map Catalog problems with exporting from vector data .DXF

Hello,

I had huge number of .DXF files from OS, so I made map catalog for easier manipulation. Everything go fine until trying to export Google Map Tiles - all I got was creating empty directory for first tile, but there was no tile in it, and GM stopped working (no difference even after few hours).

Similar issue appear with exporting image. Everything, what I get was red dot (in attachment). But this time GM did not freeze.



I needed to load all files (few thousands of them) directly to Global Mapper, and export was successful, but handling was difficult, and I needed manually select which files I need to use, what wasn't pleasant with that amount of files, and took a lot of effort.
Sign In or Register to comment.