Global Mapper v25.0

Filling gaps in grid via script

I'm having trouble trying to get GM 18.2 to fill gaps in this data. I load a lidar point cloud in and grid it (along with a bounding shapefile, with hydroflattening to be added later), but even with 'FILL_GAPS' activated I still get all these gaps in the final product. 

If I do it manually I can move the 'slider' all the way over to loose and it will fill them, but is there a way to do this via script?

Script is as follows:

//LiDAR file folder define
DEFINE_VAR NAME=LIDAR VALUE="D:\3_DEM"

DIR_LOOP_START DIRECTORY="%LIDAR%" FILENAME_MASKS="*.laz" RECURSE_DIR=NO
IMPORT FILENAME="%DIR%%FNAME_WO_EXT%.laz" TYPE="LIDAR_LAS" LIDAR_FILTER="NONE,2" LIDAR_RETURN_FILTER="NONE,3"
IMPORT FILENAME="%DIR%%FNAME_WO_EXT%.shp" TYPE="SHAPEFILE"
// GENERATE_ELEV_GRID ELEV_UNITS=METERS SPATIAL_RES_METERS=1.0 GRID_FLATTEN_AREAS=YES LAYER_BOUNDS=%FNAME_W_DIR% GRID_FILL_TO_BOUNDS=YES 
GENERATE_ELEV_GRID ELEV_UNITS=METERS GRID_ALG=BIN_MIN SPATIAL_RES_METERS=1.0 GRID_FLATTEN_AREAS=YES LAYER_BOUNDS=%FNAME_W_DIR% GRID_FILL_TO_BOUNDS=YES  

EXPORT_ELEVATION FILENAME="D:\2_Classification_In_Progress\1m_GRID\%FNAME_WO_EXT%.dem" EXPORT_LAYER="GENERATED ELEVATION GRID" \
TYPE=USGS_DEM ELEV_UNITS=CENTIMETERS SPATIAL_RES_METERS=1.0 GEN_PRJ_FILE=YES LAYER_BOUNDS="%DIR%%FNAME_WO_EXT%.shp" FILL_GAPS=YES

UNLOAD_LAYER FILENAME="%DIR%%FNAME_WO_EXT%.laz"
UNLOAD_LAYER FILENAME="%DIR%%FNAME_WO_EXT%.shp"
UNLOAD_LAYER FILENAME="GENERATED ELEVATION GRID"
DIR_LOOP_END

Answers

• I seem to have answered my own question, if I use the TIN method instead of BIN, it seems to fill all gaps