LiDAR point import - return number and total number of return (2 out of 3) - LAS export

Hello,

I import x,y, z file, and I want to export in the proper LAS format. For that, I need to have the proer filed identified "return number" and "number or return".

Is there a way to do that? The importer only let me select X, Y, Z, but not the other field.

Thanks

Answers

• flyterraflyterra Posts: 6
    Hello, no idea here? I think I must be missing a fonction. Global Mapper is able to read LAS file with the return number and number of return. how can I setup properly my XYZ file so when I import, they are interpreted properly?

Any idea? Maybe name the "attribute" correctly?

Thanks
  • bmg_bobbmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer Posts: 1,618
    Hello,

If you don't get a response here, you should try sending a formal support request via the Help->Send Support Request... menu in Global Mapper, or by sending and e-mail containing a description of your workflow and the error message, along with sample data, if possible, to Blue Marble Geographics Support (geohelp@bluemarblegeo.com).  Either of these methods will ensure that the support team sees the problem and that you get a timely response.

Cheers,
    Bob

• flyterraflyterra Posts: 6
    thanks