Error connecting to ANY WMS.....help me figure it out.

MSF_TerraSondMSF_TerraSond Posts: 1
edited February 3 in GIS Data Sources
I am having uniform issues connecting to any WMS.

I have confirmed that it is not a firewall issues, I attempted connection with them fully disabled. I have confirmed with IT that the ports are not being filtered.

I have attached the text of the error. 

It's worth mentioning that the data sources work absolutely perfectly in ESRI ArcMap.

Any ideas or help would be highly valued!

---------------------------
Global Mapper v18.0.0 (b092616) [64-bit]
Error downloading WMS data tile
gina/bdl?VERSION=1.3.0&SERVICE=AK BDL&REQUEST=GetMap&LAYERS=bdl_high_res_full&FORMAT=image/png&STYLES=&CRS=EPSG:3338&BBOX=328097.813,1494064.375,333705,1499671.563&WIDTH=512&HEIGHT=512&TRANSPARENT=TRUE

<HTML>
<HEAD><TITLE>MapServer Message</TITLE></HEAD>
<!-- MapServer version 6.4.0 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=KML SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=GD SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=ICONV SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE -->
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
mapserv(): Web application error. Traditional BROWSE mode requires a TEMPLATE in the WEB section, but none was provided.
</BODY></HTML>

OK   

Comments

• bmg_bobbmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer Posts: 1,688
    Hello,

I recommend getting the latest version of Global Mapper 18 (v18.0.3) to see if this problem has been fixed.  If the problem persists, please send a description of your workflow and the error message to Blue Marble Geographics Support (geohelp@bluemarblegeo.com).  This will ensure that the support team sees the problem.