Global Mapper v25.0

why point cloud .LAS l created in agisoft is failing to display in global mapper unless if l classif

I created a point cloud in photoscan and exported it as LAS the problem is when l try to open it in global mapper l can see the file loading but its not being displayed. however if l classify ground points from the same point cloud they are being displayed in global mapper. what l want to do is to work with the point cloud in ERDAS and the point cloud l saved .LAS in photoscan is also not displaying in ERDAS the only solution l have is to open it in global mapper and then save it as file version and then open it in ERDAS. so my problem is the unclassified point cloud is not being displayed in both global mapper and erdas

Answers

• bmg_bob
    bmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer
    Hello,

I recommend that you send an e-mail describing your workflow and the results, with a sample of your LAS data, to Blue Marble Geographics support (geohelp@bluemarblegeo.com).  This will ensure that the support team sees the problem and can provide you with a timely response.  Thank you.

Cheers,

Bob